- Joined
- May 3, 2019
- Messages
- 89
- Reaction score
- 9
Hello @oguruma1218 ,Right, but I noticed the "Settings > Wordpress" section on the 3CX dashboard states "Enter your WordPress site URL. 3CX will ONLY process Click2Talk requests from this site ignoring everything else."
It doesn't have an option to add another line.
Should I interpret that to mean that I can only support one site per 3CX server? Or do I just separate the sites via a comma or a space?
Hi,
Can you advise which upcoming 3CX release the support for multiple website might be included in?
As you can use Click2Talk with sites other than WordPress sites via your callus script would you consider renaming this to area in Settings to Websites or something else to reflect it can be used with other websites in addition to WordPress?
Are you planning to release a script so that we can use the WebMeeting/Webinar functionality with sites other than WordPress sites?
Les
Founded in 2005, when VoIP was an emerging technology, 3CX has gone on to establish itself as a global leader in business communications.