Music on hold for the free license

NathanZ

SMB User
Joined
Mar 11, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I recently set up the free version of 3CX, as we have less than ten users. I'm trying to change the music on hold, but I can't seem to find the place to do it. Is it possible to change the music on hold with a free license?
 
I recently set up the free version of 3CX, as we have less than ten users. I'm trying to change the music on hold, but I can't seem to find the place to do it. Is it possible to change the music on hold with a free license?
No, the free SMB is a shared pbx and restricted in many ways.
 
OK, thanks for your response! We are using VoIP.ms as our SIP Trunk, and they allow configuration of music on hold. Is there a way to bypass music on hold in 3CX so we can use what VoIP.ms offers?
 
OK, thanks for your response! We are using VoIP.ms as our SIP Trunk, and they allow configuration of music on hold. Is there a way to bypass music on hold in 3CX so we can use what VoIP.ms offers?
No, the call is already on 3cx if you hear the music on hold. voip.ms hasnt anything todo with this at that place.
 
OK. Thanks for your help!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us