New forum rules?

paurus

SOHO User
Joined
Jan 20, 2017
Messages
473
Reaction score
144
I was surprised to find out that I don't have enough rights to respond to any messages and post new ones anywhere except on the 4SC topic. Where can I read the new rules of the forum to find out what else I don't have rights to?
 
I was surprised to find out that I don't have enough rights to respond to any messages and post new ones anywhere except on the 4SC topic.
I think it's because of your actual status: SOHO User. That's a limit since this year.
Only 3CX partners and other accredited users have greater access to the forum.
I can't see it backward: did you lost your partner status?

In the PhoneSystem/PBX / SMB subforum it should be also possible to post and answere there.
 

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
112,156
Messages
591,013
Members
165,188
Latest member
Teemal