- Joined
- Feb 3, 2017
- Messages
- 132
- Reaction score
- 24
Hi
3Cx v16.0.8.9 on a Windows Server 2019 Standard box on prem (well actually in a data centre 5 miles away)
We have just taken delivery of some brand new Yealink T42S handsets. When I plug one in, it does not appear in my console as a new phone (ie in bold under "phones")
We haven't had tp provision any new phones for quite some time ((3 years maybe)
I factory reset one of our existing Yealink T42G phones, that was working just fine, plugged it back in, and this does not appear in bold as a new phone either.
All our existing phones are working ok, can make calls etc, and I can update names end other settings ok.
this problem only manifests with new phones that need to be provisioned.
Any ideas on what might be causing the handsets to not be visible as new phones?
I am guessing something has changed on our network, but our network manager is pleading ignorance.
Odd one.
Thanks
ps If we take a handset to the data centre and plug in, it is immediately seen and shows in bold as a new phone.
3Cx v16.0.8.9 on a Windows Server 2019 Standard box on prem (well actually in a data centre 5 miles away)
We have just taken delivery of some brand new Yealink T42S handsets. When I plug one in, it does not appear in my console as a new phone (ie in bold under "phones")
We haven't had tp provision any new phones for quite some time ((3 years maybe)
I factory reset one of our existing Yealink T42G phones, that was working just fine, plugged it back in, and this does not appear in bold as a new phone either.
All our existing phones are working ok, can make calls etc, and I can update names end other settings ok.
this problem only manifests with new phones that need to be provisioned.
Any ideas on what might be causing the handsets to not be visible as new phones?
I am guessing something has changed on our network, but our network manager is pleading ignorance.
Odd one.
Thanks
ps If we take a handset to the data centre and plug in, it is immediately seen and shows in bold as a new phone.