New HubSpot Developer Account

deka

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
May 10, 2016
Messages
21
Reaction score
8
Hello, seems the 3CX documentation for integrating 3CX with HubSpot was written before HubSpot's August 2025 Developer Account Update. Does anyone have instructions on how 3CX can be integrated with HubSpot given the new way HubSpot allows development access? Or, does 3CX have a native HubSpot App like AirCall does?
 
I think you can create a private app in Hubspot, can't you?
 
I think you can create a private app in Hubspot, can't you?
Thanks for the response. I am sure it is possible but the integration guide in 3CX is very different than the new developer portal for hubspot. Hubspot has moved to using Hubspot CLI and is requiring Node.js and NPM. There does not appear to be the GUI "Create an APP" any longer.
 
Thanks for the response. I am sure it is possible but the integration guide in 3CX is very different than the new developer portal for hubspot. Hubspot has moved to using Hubspot CLI and is requiring Node.js and NPM. There does not appear to be the GUI "Create an APP" any longer.
There is. Just bypass their "projects" page. The My Apps is still there. Check the navigation.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,960
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us