BK-SH4U Silver Partner Joined Aug 20, 2024 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Aug 20, 2024 #1 I got no BLF-Keys at all in my PWA, even though they´re activated in my options. In a Webclient they dont appear aswell. Does anybody else has this issue?
I got no BLF-Keys at all in my PWA, even though they´re activated in my options. In a Webclient they dont appear aswell. Does anybody else has this issue?
DimitrisL_3CX Staff member Joined May 13, 2021 Messages 280 Reaction score 218 Aug 21, 2024 #2 @BK-SH4U Can you please let us know the build and the version of the License key you are using?
John_SITC Silver Partner Basic Certified Joined Apr 24, 2018 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Sep 3, 2024 #3 I have the same issue, Version 20.0 Update 2 (Build 715)
John_SITC Silver Partner Basic Certified Joined Apr 24, 2018 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Sep 13, 2024 #4 Dimitris_3CX said: @BK-SH4U Can you please let us know the build and the version of the License key you are using? Click to expand... I have the same issue, Version 20.0 Update 2 (Build 715)
Dimitris_3CX said: @BK-SH4U Can you please let us know the build and the version of the License key you are using? Click to expand... I have the same issue, Version 20.0 Update 2 (Build 715)