No Phone or Video Icon in WP-Live Chat & Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

greychain

Gold Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Jul 13, 2018
Messages
779
Reaction score
122
Can someone that has this running successfully please provide the Wordpress version and PHP version that they are using.

I have set mode to chat & phone and enabled the video option

Chat functionality works ok but is running in desktop resolution on my phone.

I'm using the latest WP 5.4.2 and running PHP 7.2.4. I am getting the " Warning: This plugin has not been tested with your current version of WordPress. ". The plugin is version 1.7.0

I am using SNIProxy to map my my public IP 3cx domain (443 and 80) to the internal server . Port 5001 goes driectly from the router to the server. The live chat popup connects to 5001.

I have also tried to website JS version as well as the native WP plugin. Same result , no video or phone app.
 
I solved the 'problem'. Maybe next time read the manual first.

The 2 icons only show once an agent has chosen reply then take. Also works on 3CX Android app( the 3 little dots in a column)

Next problem I had was the webmeeting bridge wasn't set to allow incoming calls.

All sweet now, works well..
 
Glad to see you found a solution.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us