- Joined
- May 18, 2020
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello,
when I issue a call from the softphone in CTI mode, the call is sent to the snom 710 phone and in the display its written "make call".
But when I pick up, there is no ring-back tone until the called person picks up.
If I am calling directly from the snom phone without 3cx softphone I can hear that ring-back tone.
How can I enable it.
Thanks
fips
when I issue a call from the softphone in CTI mode, the call is sent to the snom 710 phone and in the display its written "make call".
But when I pick up, there is no ring-back tone until the called person picks up.
If I am calling directly from the snom phone without 3cx softphone I can hear that ring-back tone.
How can I enable it.
Thanks
fips