Hello,
@Nick Galea !
In another, already closed topic, I wrote:
Until the last update, I gave up Skype for work. I sent a link for my quick Click2Meet meeting to my partners in signatures and business cards. When partners needed to contact me, they simply clicked on the link, I received a notification in the 3CX chat and launched the 3CX Video Conference for IOS application. And voila - we talked.
Now the partner has to call me, we will arrange a video call, after that I need to log in to the conference in the web client on the phone, go to the 3CX Video Conference and only then he can join it. Why such difficulties?
There was a setup, everyone decided whether they needed to be the first to enter the conference or not. Now it is not there and it is included for everyone that the organizer must be the first to join the conference.
Our usage scenario is completely broken. Should we go back to Skype again? Or do I have to wait for the next update and it will come back?
To this you answered me:
"You can do exactly that with 3CX Talk, they can click on the link and talk or video with you"
And more:
"The 3CX Talk and Live chat UI will be completely revamped in update 5 which is around the corner. I believe it will be exactly what you need. Your use case is what 3CX Talk has been designed for (new one)"
Now that I have upgraded to Update 5, in 3CX Talk I no longer find the possibility of a quick video call.
Will it be fixed?
Or is it time to return to Skype again?