- Joined
- Apr 30, 2020
- Messages
- 34
- Reaction score
- 14
Dear 3CX team, I would like to express my concern regarding the recent change in version 18.0 Update 6, in which the authentication has been increased to 10 characters and has resulted in the removal of AVAYA phone provisioning without prior notice. As a 3CX user who still uses several of these phones,.
I would like to ask that you reconsider your decision and find a solution that allows businesses to continue using their AVAYA phones without compromising the security of their systems. I understand that it is important to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, but it is also important to recognize the value of older equipment and provide options for users to continue using them.
Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to your response.
I would like to ask that you reconsider your decision and find a solution that allows businesses to continue using their AVAYA phones without compromising the security of their systems. I understand that it is important to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, but it is also important to recognize the value of older equipment and provide options for users to continue using them.
Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to your response.