- Joined
- Nov 30, 2022
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
I got 3CX and SF connected through the API. Tests worked. But nothing happens in SF yet at incoming or outgoing call. What do I have to do next? Install the native SF call center? Something else?
This popup is automatically launched by the Web Client or Desktop App, as long as you have the proper configuration in Settings > Integration. Check that setting, and also check if your browser is blocking popups. Please note that the popup is only for inbound calls, and it happens when you answer the call.But I saw demo's online, where a pop up would come up with clickable contact information.
What do I have to do to get that?
No, those are the settings on the server side (Management Console). You need to check the Web Client or Desktop app (depending on what you're using), and go to Settings > Integrations. There you should select this option:I have call journaling, chat journaling and Enable contact creation to my disposal, under settings/integrations/CRM. Which one should trigger the pop up?

Founded in 2005, when VoIP was an emerging technology, 3CX has gone on to establish itself as a global leader in business communications.