- Joined
- May 19, 2020
- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 2
Hi, firstly I have read many other posts about CORS related issues.
My URL is correct.
I have no trailing slash.
Now that that's out of the way, what's odd is that on any desktop browser the chat gets blocked and while the chat bubble appears, it can't be used at all. Clicking on it does nothing. Of course, I get the ubiquitous Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https:// .... and Failed to contact chat service URL. Please check chat URL parameter and ensure CORS requests are allowed from current domain. Errors. Though I also get an XHR block as well. This has been tested on Chrome, Edge Chromium and Firefox. Yet on Chrome mobile, the chat works fine.
Any ideas?
EDIT: I just discovered that on a preview page the chat works perfectly.
My URL is correct.
I have no trailing slash.
Now that that's out of the way, what's odd is that on any desktop browser the chat gets blocked and while the chat bubble appears, it can't be used at all. Clicking on it does nothing. Of course, I get the ubiquitous Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https:// .... and Failed to contact chat service URL. Please check chat URL parameter and ensure CORS requests are allowed from current domain. Errors. Though I also get an XHR block as well. This has been tested on Chrome, Edge Chromium and Firefox. Yet on Chrome mobile, the chat works fine.
Any ideas?
EDIT: I just discovered that on a preview page the chat works perfectly.
Last edited: