Solved Office 365 button missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

cduncan614

Free User
Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Hey Folks,

When I went to configure my 3cx for Teams integration, I went to my portal, and then to settings and noticed that the Office365 button is no longer visable. 3cx is hosting my PBX so I'm at loss of how to proceed. Has anyone else seen this and if so, how did you fix it?
 

Attachments

  • 3cxIssues.jpg
    3cxIssues.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 2
What edition license? 365 requires Pro or Enterprise.
 
I have a pro license, the button was there before. I have my outlook, and my 3cx sign on paired with it.
 
Try refreshing the license in the dashboard.
 
Also make sure you're logged in with the system admin and not an extension that has MC rights.
 
Loggin in as admin resolved the issue. Interesting, I thought if I gave myself admin rights, I would have the same rights as the default admin. Anyway, thanks to all that responded.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AWS2P
Glad the issue is resolved!

Even if a specific user/extension is given full rights from the Extension Settings, there are still some settings that only the root Admin account can see.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.