Office 365 Integration - Error: No more elements to add

Status
Not open for further replies.

slickw

Customer
Joined
Jan 29, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
I am currently testing 3CX using the trial license (Professional Annual Version 16.0.493) and am running into an issue with the O365 sync.
I'm not sure if I am running into a limitation in the trail license or if I have something setup wrong.

I have followed the setup instructions and the settings page shows: "Status OK. Real Time Notifications to Office 365 and back are working. This means that changes from Office 365 to 3CX will be updated."

However when I go to User Sync, select "Sync these Users" and click "+ Add Users" I receive this error: "No more elements to add"

What am I missing?

--
Additional information.
  • The 3CX install is running on Debian 9
  • The user accounts we want to sync are all on supported subscriptions (E3 & E1)
  • I have verified that the accounts we want to sync have the "UserType" attribute value set to "Member"
 
  • Like
Reactions: 78wesley
What permissions are set for the app you created in Dev Center?

I configured my demo instance the other day and it worked well.
 
For permissions, do you mean on the O365/Azure side?

I set the three specified and left the one default permission. Reading from the Azure side:
Contacts.Read
Calendars.Read
Directory.Read.All
User.Read
 
I've exactly the same problem. I guess it has to do something with the account permission in Office 365. Atm I am trying to solve this issue, I will let you know if I solved it.
 
I've exactly the same problem. I guess it has to do something with the account permission in Office 365. Atm I am trying to solve this issue, I will let you know if I solved it.
I still didn't solve this issue, does someone know how to solve it already?
 
I can confirm this issue is existing here as well. Same rights but also choosed - due to our situation - to allow "All Microsoft account users" to connect. However, using the other two options didn't change this strange behavior.

We are using Azure AD for our Atlassian tools (Kanega-Plugin for syncing Users and Groups and allowing login) and here it works in the above setting very well, hence we are sure the problem is not on the AD side ;)
 
We have been experiencing issues with Contacts sync as well.
As a troubleshooting step I decided to re-recreate the 3CX application and am now experiencing the same issue as described here.
I have a feeling that a change with Microsoft may have triggered this, but am unable to confirm this.
 
Created today my Office 365 Integration and i am facing the same issue.
Any update or anything we can provide for assistance in resolving this issue.

Regads
 
If you had Contacts synchronization only enabled, please make sure that on Management Console > Groups you have created the "Azure AD".

Make sure that you Sign-in once more on Office 365 configuration page.

If it fails again share the logs in a personal message.
 
If you had Contacts synchronization only enabled, please make sure that on Management Console > Groups you have created the "Azure AD".

Make sure that you Sign-in once more on Office 365 configuration page.

If it fails again share the logs in a personal message.
I created a Group called Azure AD and added all my of extrentions as members.
i re-logged into 365 and i see the message
Status OK. Real Time Notifications to Office 365 and back are working. This means that changes from Office 365 to 3CX will be updated.

When i try to check in Sycn Contacts and select users i still get the message "No more elements to add"
 
On "Office 365 Integration" > "Step 3. Permissions" press once more "Sign in to Office365"
 
Can you please check the logs. It will be more helpful. Go to the "Office 365 Integration" press OK and open Management Console and System Service logs for any possible error.
 
Can you please check the logs. It will be more helpful. Go to the "Office 365 Integration" press OK and open Management Console and System Service logs for any possible error.
Sorry for the quetion but where do i find System Service logs? I only have Activity Logs
 
Well after discussion with support and Constantinos Constantinou the problem i had was with my Certificate.
In the Step 2. Generate Key Pair you need to upload your generated file to your Azure.
It says uploaded but you need to press the Add button to actualy add it. That was my mistake , maybe someone else missed that step as well. So go back andf check if you have a certificate added to your Azure account.

Regards
 
If you had Contacts synchronization only enabled, please make sure that on Management Console > Groups you have created the "Azure AD".

Make sure that you Sign-in once more on Office 365 configuration page.

If it fails again share the logs in a personal message.

Is this needed when all we want to do is sync contacts? And what is the added value if there's already a group which include all the users? We have followed every step but still get the "No more elements to add" error. What logfile will give us more info? Thanks in advance
 
Actually there is a bug in case that you choose to sync only "Contacts" or "Calendars". The sync is checking if the group "Azure AD" exists. Just please make sure that you create it and leave it empty.

Please open the logs for the "No more elements to add" in order to see what is the problem after you set the Activity to "Verbose"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.