- Joined
- Oct 18, 2022
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi all,
We have 3cx Pro and had set-up Office 365 Integration and all was working fine until yesterday when I was advised it stopped working. I was unable to investigate yesterday but this morning I have gone onto the admin console and Office integration has completely vanished from the integration section!
Is there anything I can do or is it a case of contacting 3cx directly to find out what's going on?
Regards,
James
We have 3cx Pro and had set-up Office 365 Integration and all was working fine until yesterday when I was advised it stopped working. I was unable to investigate yesterday but this morning I have gone onto the admin console and Office integration has completely vanished from the integration section!
Is there anything I can do or is it a case of contacting 3cx directly to find out what's going on?
Regards,
James