- Joined
- Jun 1, 2021
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi,
I have the live chat setup and working. Destination is configured for a Queue.
I was assuming that configured office hours for the Group would dictate the online/offline availability in the "Chat with us".
Reception is saying that they are getting messages
is there a good document on how Live Chat handles things and what the best practise for the users should be?
like can they put there extension on DND or should they login/out of the queue.
Thanks
Joe
I have the live chat setup and working. Destination is configured for a Queue.
I was assuming that configured office hours for the Group would dictate the online/offline availability in the "Chat with us".
Reception is saying that they are getting messages
is there a good document on how Live Chat handles things and what the best practise for the users should be?
like can they put there extension on DND or should they login/out of the queue.
Thanks
Joe