Offline chat not enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindsay.hanna

Forum User
Joined
Sep 14, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
We noticed starting yesterday that our offline chats are no longer working. If you click on the chat bubble outside of our hours you get a message saying "Chat is not available at the moment". I've double-checked the offline message settings and nothing has changed.

Any ideas what could be causing this?
 
@lindsay.hanna can you please verify that on Management Console > Settings > General the option "Allow Chat" is enabled ?
 
Hi there

Yes, it is. I've attached a screenshot of the General options.
 

Attachments

  • Chats.PNG
    Chats.PNG
    34.4 KB · Views: 12
The screenshot is from Plugin. My instructions was to open Management Console on 3CX Phone System.
 
My apologies but we only the free WordPress plugin installed on our website. Forgive my lack of knowledge on this but I'm not aware of a management console.

This functionality had been working for us since September solely based on enabling the WordPress plugin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,962
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe