One Way Audio: 3CX Android App on Note 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

njmsa

Bronze Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Hi, I'm getting one way audio (I can hear them but they can't hear me) on the 3CX Android App on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. What can I try/do to resolve this issue please?
 
Hello,

Please state your PBX, Android app and Android OS versions.
 
Also you need to first understand whether this problem is a problem with the networking of the pbx or with the android client.
How do you know that the android client is the problem?
Did you try with a deskphone instead?

It would be a good practice to perform the firewall checker on the pbx first - maybe you did not perform port forwarding on the pbx. https://www.3cx.com/docs/ports/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,969
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon