- Joined
- Sep 23, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello,
Im not sure if this is the right spot to post this, but Im at a loss. I have followed every forum post that I can think of, and for some reason I have been unable to complete and outgoing call. When making a outgoing call, it states "The call could not be established". I have tried to configure and reconfigure the outgoing calls rules but I get no where. Any help would be greatly appreciated !
Thank you!
Im not sure if this is the right spot to post this, but Im at a loss. I have followed every forum post that I can think of, and for some reason I have been unable to complete and outgoing call. When making a outgoing call, it states "The call could not be established". I have tried to configure and reconfigure the outgoing calls rules but I get no where. Any help would be greatly appreciated !
Thank you!