Solved Outgoing international calls fail with "Forbidden" outside of business hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

jst2

Free User
Joined
Jun 21, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
6
I am facing a very odd problem. On a weekday, I can make international calls just fine, but it stopped working during weekends for the past 2-3 weeks. All phones show "Forbidden". Am I missing some configuration somewhere? I am just confused by this odd behavior. Any help is appreciated.
 
Hi @jst2

Have you spoken to your provider? Perhaps they implemented some safe guards for the weekends?
 
  • Like
Reactions: jst2
Hi Yiannis,

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. My provider had implemented some new security features and I had missed some notifications on when they will be turned on. In my case, it was related to "Outbound Call Authorization". After making a few changes on the provider configuration web page everything went back to normal. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Glad to see you were able to resolve the issue.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,142
Messages
590,937
Members
165,159
Latest member
Isuru Eranga