Own multiple devices, rejecting call on one does not reject all

Status
Not open for further replies.

tttr

New User
Joined
Jul 23, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I have my 3CX line connected to my cell phone (Android), laptop (Windows 11) and desk phone (Yealink T48).

If someone calls me, and I reject them on any of my devices, it hangs up the call for that device, but the other 2 will still ring. Caller is still on the line waiting for the line to go to voicemail while this happens. I have to end the call on all 3 devices to ignore the call.

But, if I answer the call, the other 2 devices stop ringing.

Anyone have any ideas where to start to find out why this happens?
 
Three different extension numbers, in a ring group? Destination if no answer, to the voicemail box of what you consider your primary extension number.
.... or don't reject calls.
 
Sorry for the delay, didn't see that you responded until now!

Right now it's set up as 1 extension number to ring 3 devices. I reject on 1 device, it does not reject on other 2. Not rejecting is not an answer for me because when I'm at home in front of my laptop, desk phone and cell phone, I'm pretty sure you can hear the ringing throughout my entire apartment complex, even at half volume :)

Or are you telling me to set up 3 extensions as a ring group, then assign 1 as the extension for voicemails to land to?
 
Or are you telling me to set up 3 extensions as a ring group, then assign 1 as the extension for voicemails to land to?
Exactly.
 
If you hit the voicemail button instead of reject, it should stop it on the other phones.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock