Solved Personal MS365 contacts visible in app, but not on yealink phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauresit

Customer
Joined
Mar 3, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I have successfully enabled address book synchronization for 3CX app users. Both, private directory and corporate directory show up perfectly inside windows or mobile apps for any extension.

The problem is that with the yealink phones, only the shared company phone directory is synced, but the personal one is missing.

On the phones webui I noticed that all my yealink phones only sync with the same URL and directory (which is the corporate one yealink_phonebook.xml). Personal phone directory is missing as a source (See screenshot of the phone interface). How do I add the personal directory, which the app does recognize, to the Yealink phone as well? Via a custom URL to the personal phonebook, if so what is it? Or delete phone and provision it again? Or is it unsupported?

Have a look at attachments for better understanding.

Thanks for helping
Best Regards
 

Attachments

  • 2_en.PNG
    2_en.PNG
    41.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 1_en.PNG
    1_en.PNG
    16.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 4_en.PNG
    4_en.PNG
    21.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 3_en.PNG
    3_en.PNG
    13.2 KB · Views: 7
I'm afraid that IP Phones do not sync personal contacts in general so the behavior you're experiencing is actually expected. There is currently no way to achieve this.
 
Okay, thanks. Maybe this is something for your roadmap?
 
Not something that is currently on the roadmap as far as I am aware, but we do take these things under consideration.

I'll mark this thread as 'Solved'.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.