• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Phone not ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heath

Customer
Advanced Certified
Joined
Aug 12, 2017
Messages
287
Reaction score
3
On my system on 1 of the extensions There is a Yealink T29G Phone… The issue is that the phone is not ringing… Either when someone dials the extension internally, through the digital receptionist, DID, or ring group… The T29G can make outgoing calls, and works fine.. I checked in the management portal, and the phone is listed on the system… The DND on the phone is off… I went into the Phone's firmware to verify the log in information, and it says registered… There are other IP Phones on that extension and All other phones on that extension rings, but the T29G. It did ring in the past without any issues, but now its not... I'm a bit stumped here is to why its not ringing.. My other issue is when I got the phone, that I couldn't auto provision the phone either and had to go into the phones firm ware to program it. Even when the phone was reset to factory default.. I also can't reboot the phone either through the management portal.. I'm also a bit stumped too as to why the phone wouldn't auto provision and why I can't reboot from the management portal.. This phone is a supported phone...
 
If it does receive an Invite, then it sounds to be a set issue/setting as it is then not responding.
It does receive the invite. It does show registered I can make outgoing calls without any issue. Phone won’t ring but shows the invite. Also can’t provision through the auto provision. Even went into the firmware and out the provision link and still won’t auto provision after factory reset
 
Even went into the firmware and out the provision link and still won’t auto provision after factory reset
...and if other sets, on the same network, are not having the same issues, then it points to a problem with that one phone. You might have to consider the possibility that it needs to be replaced. I assume it is out of warranty.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon