Solved Phones[0].interface: invalid value when attempting to switch template

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphabetic

3CX MVP
Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
6,639
Reaction score
2,641
Version 20.0 Update 10 (Build 1277 - AI 1.6.10)

Yealink T42U 108.87.0.26 - Router Phone

Hello

I've attempted to switch the phone template to a custom one but get the error:

1790839416684.png

I only added 1 line to set minimum ringer volume.

Edit:

Im unable to swap to custom template even if I make no changes to the default.
 
Last edited:
Solution
I deleted the phone and added it back and Im now able to switch templates and the payload is the correct interface FQDN.

So one to note for anyone else who does a restore via CLI when switching FQDNs.. best to remove/add the phones to remove whatever residual records exist.
No, thats the problem.

if you look at previous screenshots.

When I deleted/added the phone I used the blank template.

Then I switched to the one with ringer appended.

Although this change is shown when I go to switch again, it doesnt show on this main page.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,159
Messages
591,038
Members
165,196
Latest member
RoelantM