Phonzo.com - outgoing calls problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinAM

Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello.
I just started using 3CX brilliant software.
when I try to use it with internetcalls.com SIP all works well. I can call with a success and great sound quality to stationary phone numbers in norway and Poland.

I have also Norwegian Phonzo as my VOIP/SIP provider.

I put all settings, and then I can't make outgoing calls.
I can receive calls and call to mobile cellphone numbers, but when I try to call stationary numbers in Norway or Poland, I just can't. It says calling and then calling stops after 10 sec.

Any idea what is wrong?
 
Thank you for your feedback. I suggest you contact the VoIP provider to help you with this. I think they should test 3CXPhone for Android with their service....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us