Plugin keeps reverting to Activation Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Premier Customer
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
32
Reaction score
15
Good Morning:

I'm a long time 3CX user, but am just now branching out and am trying to use the plugin for WP to replace LiveChat. The install completes normally. I entered my info into the integration, and I am able to successfully complete the activation wizard. I show myself as an logged in and available agent on my Dashboard. When I go to the sidebar for Live Chat after having finished and navigated elsewhere, it takes me back to the beginning of the activation wizard.

I have tried completing the activation using both Hosted Chat and PBX Integration, but I get the same result. Plugin Version is 9.0.24, WP version is 5.5.1, 3CX Version is Enterprise
16.0.6.641

I am also have an issue on the desktop version where the chat bubble loads but is not clickable. The mobile version of the site loads fine.

Any direction or help would be much appreciated. I'm happy to post screen shots upon request. Thanks in advance.
 
Here are some screen shots. And maybe I'm missing something easy, but I have been through the setup guide a few times.
 

Attachments

  • Screen 3.png
    Screen 3.png
    234.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Screen 1.png
    Screen 1.png
    253.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Activation.png
    Activation.png
    215.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20200922-103319_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200922-103319_Chrome.jpg
    725.7 KB · Views: 3
Here are some screen shots. And maybe I'm missing something easy, but I have been through the setup guide a few times.
I'm not getting a dashboard for it, or able to access incoming chats. From the user side, I can initiate the chat in mobile but not on desktop. Calls ring through. But I am unable to see or access the Chat Dashboard.
 
Status update for 9-23-20. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin. The desktop version of the site loads the chat bubble, but it remains unclickable. The mobile version of the site loads the chat window correctly. The mobile chats come through on my 3CX desktop app, as well as the calls. But I am still unable to see the plugin dashboard or access anything other than settings from the plugin.
 
Hi there,

Could you please PM me a link to your site so we can take a look?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us