- Joined
- May 16, 2023
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello Everyone,
Im new to 3cx and just setup an on prem 3cx. I am trying to get a Polycom VVX411 provisioned but i keep getting errors. I followed the instructions located on links below on how to configure the phones by entering the provisioning server in the polycom web interface. After the phone reboots it receives an error Provisioning Failed. I have also entered the settings manually by entering the sip server and port as well as authentication ID and password under simple setup. When the phone reboots it receives an error Line 1 unregistered.
We are only using 3CX to do paging and page to some also speakers i already configured and provisioned on 3cx. We can page to them via the web client and mobile app no issues. There will be no external calling just purely paging. Any help would be appreciated in trying to get the VVX 411 provisioned.. Thank you everyone!
Links that i used to try to provision the Polycom VVX 411.
https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/polycom-vvx/
Im new to 3cx and just setup an on prem 3cx. I am trying to get a Polycom VVX411 provisioned but i keep getting errors. I followed the instructions located on links below on how to configure the phones by entering the provisioning server in the polycom web interface. After the phone reboots it receives an error Provisioning Failed. I have also entered the settings manually by entering the sip server and port as well as authentication ID and password under simple setup. When the phone reboots it receives an error Line 1 unregistered.
We are only using 3CX to do paging and page to some also speakers i already configured and provisioned on 3cx. We can page to them via the web client and mobile app no issues. There will be no external calling just purely paging. Any help would be appreciated in trying to get the VVX 411 provisioned.. Thank you everyone!
Links that i used to try to provision the Polycom VVX 411.
https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/polycom-vvx/