• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Polycom VVX601 BLF on Extension Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBX1971

Free User
Joined
Jun 17, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I'm hoping this is something that others have come across and may be able to help with.

I have a Polycom VVX601 and a Expansion Module. Currently I have BLF 1-6 configured but if leave BLF 7 & 8 set as blank for example, then set BLF 9 as a speed dial then the settings for BLF 7 & 8 are ignored and the speed dial on BLF 9 appears on BLF 7 instead.

Has anybody else experienced this ?

Thanks in advance.
 
Hi,

If you take a look at the config file that 3CX sends to the device, you will notice that we do indeed send two blanks for 7 & 8 (they are not left out).

It appears the phone ignores blanks however which means you will not be able to do what you want via the 3CX settings. I would recommend to check Polycom's manual to see if they have a setting that allows you to enable displaying blank entries.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe