Problem with WP-live Chat on WP multisite

Status
Not open for further replies.

amirpandzic

Forum User
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I’m working on developing new site, it's a WP multisite. History messages are not showing.
First only my messages were showing, but after enabling GDPR there are no history records at all.
I desibled all cash plugins checked for JS errors, and there is nothing.
Site is in developing stage so at the moment is hosted on Siteground subdomain.
Also I tryed to delete plugin and install it again but no changes.
If you want to see site is http://test-1.superspace-development.com/
there is password protected plugin installed and pass is “osvit”.

Also one more thing is this plugin compatible with Avada theme I’m getting an error on every site in multisite just no on main site the error is
Warning: Cannot assign an empty string to a string offset in /home/camicami/public_html/test-1/wp-includes/class.wp-scripts.php on line 492
and after I desible your plugin there is no error.

If you want to check error message you can on http://test-1.superspace-development.com/en/ password is the same

If you want I can provide you with admin login for WP also.

I really would like for some help or any information would be appreciated,
Regards,
Amir Pandzic
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us