- Joined
- Apr 21, 2020
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
Thank you for this plugin, it looks very promising. I am testing it out for a potential client.
I am having problems with chats connecting in some situations. If I have the agent logged in and online but not viewing the Live Chat tab, then the chat connection doesn’t always work.
The steps I take to reproduce the problem are:
1. Have the agent view anything in the WordPress dashboard other than Live Chat
2. Have an incognito window open a chat for client John Doe
3. I do hear the doorbell to the agent since I enabled “Enable chat dashboard and notifications on all admin pages:”
4. After hearing the notification the agent opens the Live Chat window. At this point the user John Doe shows up in the list of site visitors, but there is no button to connect to the chat. The client John Doe is left sitting with an open chat waiting for a response.
Furthermore, in step 3 if the agent is viewing the front-end, there is no doorbell. Again, moving to the Live Chat window will show the user attempting the chat but no button to connect.
Am I missing a setting somewhere or expecting something that isn’t supported?
I am having problems with chats connecting in some situations. If I have the agent logged in and online but not viewing the Live Chat tab, then the chat connection doesn’t always work.
The steps I take to reproduce the problem are:
1. Have the agent view anything in the WordPress dashboard other than Live Chat
2. Have an incognito window open a chat for client John Doe
3. I do hear the doorbell to the agent since I enabled “Enable chat dashboard and notifications on all admin pages:”
4. After hearing the notification the agent opens the Live Chat window. At this point the user John Doe shows up in the list of site visitors, but there is no button to connect to the chat. The client John Doe is left sitting with an open chat waiting for a response.
Furthermore, in step 3 if the agent is viewing the front-end, there is no doorbell. Again, moving to the Live Chat window will show the user attempting the chat but no button to connect.
Am I missing a setting somewhere or expecting something that isn’t supported?