- Joined
- Aug 6, 2021
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 2
Hello,
we are running on v18 hosted by 3CX.
Is there any way, to provision a bulk of identical phones with the same settings, without the need to setup every phone manually ? This is important especially in regads to the BLF buttons configuration.
I read something about custom templates, but to be honest, I did not find anywhere in the system management console an option to copy or edit any template.
Any hint into the right direction is much appreciated
Thanks and best regards
Daniel
we are running on v18 hosted by 3CX.
Is there any way, to provision a bulk of identical phones with the same settings, without the need to setup every phone manually ? This is important especially in regads to the BLF buttons configuration.
I read something about custom templates, but to be honest, I did not find anywhere in the system management console an option to copy or edit any template.
Any hint into the right direction is much appreciated
Thanks and best regards
Daniel
