• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Provisioning of main line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewayne Orender

Customer
Joined
Apr 5, 2022
Messages
21
Reaction score
3
I am having issue with my "operator" line not provisioning correctly.
Phone is a Yealink 46S
Gaining the correct IP over DHCP
I have updated firmware to the latest
The 3cx system is on prem.
I have one phone up, using it as an example for the others.
On the Phones tab the ext. 0000 can not be deleted only viewed. I have tried to edit from T42S to T46S and added the MACs as needed (I have two phones going on the same line).
Inbound / Outbound rules configured by defaults.

Any questions or assistance is greatly appreciated.
 
Hello,

Please start from here, read the guide carefully and carry out the steps to see if the phone even appears on your Phones page as new. Let us know at which exact step things stopped going as per the guide.

https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/yealink-t4-series/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,964
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock