• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Solved Provisionning Gigaset C530 IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VistAndCom

Gold Partner
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
But can i exchange about what loging connection they put in?
I'm not sure I understand the question. What is it that you are unable to correctly provision manually?

Are these being used local to the server, or with STUN?
 
Theese are used local to the server.

I did not know what information to enter to connect to my C530IP and be able to make phone calls.

But in the meantime I got my answer, thank you anyway.

Here is the solution :

"
To do this, go to Settings -> Telephony -> Connections and there you edit the first connection by editing then advanced settings.

Once you have found this place you have to fill in:

Domain + Server Proxy + Server Registration by setting the IPBX IP
Authentication by putting SIP identifiers."

Thank you to @INDY_Mathieu and thank you @leejor

Good bye
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickD_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us