- Joined
- Aug 28, 2023
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello everyone,
I hope you're all doing well. I've been using the 3cx Live Chat plugin on my website, and I haven't encountered any issues with its functionality, works perfectly. However, I have a minor question that's been on my mind. While it's not a major concern, I'm curious about the reason behind it.
Upon the initial entry to my website, a welcome message is displayed via the 3cx Live Chat plugin. However, when I revisit the site later, the online or offline greeting message doesn't appear again. Is this behavior considered normal? I'm wondering if there's a way to ensure that the greeting message consistently appears every time a visitor enters the site.
I am using litespeed cache plugin on my site, could it be related to this?
I appreciate any insights you might have regarding this. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
I hope you're all doing well. I've been using the 3cx Live Chat plugin on my website, and I haven't encountered any issues with its functionality, works perfectly. However, I have a minor question that's been on my mind. While it's not a major concern, I'm curious about the reason behind it.
Upon the initial entry to my website, a welcome message is displayed via the 3cx Live Chat plugin. However, when I revisit the site later, the online or offline greeting message doesn't appear again. Is this behavior considered normal? I'm wondering if there's a way to ensure that the greeting message consistently appears every time a visitor enters the site.
I am using litespeed cache plugin on my site, could it be related to this?
I appreciate any insights you might have regarding this. Thank you in advance for your assistance!