Regerate QR Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Koertzen

Premier Customer
Joined
Jan 29, 2019
Messages
38
Reaction score
7
Hi all,

Like many, we are going to be working remotely for a period of time. The welcome emails I sent to everyone used the local server, so they would have to be in the office and connected to office wifi to configure any mobile phones. (My mistake!)

Now that the QR Code has been generated, how do I regenerate the QR code now that I've updated the provisioning server to be the external address? When I change the provisioning server and click OK to update the client, the QR code remains the same, the original pointing to the local internal server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I need to get this updated for our staff ASAP.

Thanks!
Jeff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,967
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon