• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Remote Address Book - Size Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mhojo_NZ

Customer
Joined
Feb 28, 2019
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
I have an SQL integration with my CRM software that has resulted in a large remote directory (3.2MB). This provides caller ID / Contacts in the 3CX app. On my Yealink phones I get in-bound Caller ID but no directory or outbound Caller ID.

It seems there is a file size limit on the phone...Yealink Phones File Size Limit. I just get the dreaded "Cannot download remote phonebook" message.

Is there a workaround? Can 3CX split the directory into multiple files or purge periodically??
 
Hi @Mhojo_NZ

3CX will send all the contacts to the phones. Of course this database will eventually become too large and the phones will not be able to handle it.. You can purge CRM contacts independently if you want from here:
1629960780958.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock