Solved Retrospectively Sync a User With O365

Status
Not open for further replies.

louieblackman

Free User
Joined
Feb 24, 2022
Messages
13
Reaction score
3
Hi All,

I have recently setup 3cx and having no issues at all. Great software!

I have added a couple of users and provisioned phones for them, however, I would like to sync them with their M365 account for SSO.

Is this possible or does the user need to be deleted, re-added and the phone re-provisioned?

Thanks!
 
Hi All,

I have recently setup 3cx and having no issues at all. Great software!

I have added a couple of users and provisioned phones for them, however, I would like to sync them with their M365 account for SSO.

Is this possible or does the user need to be deleted, re-added and the phone re-provisioned?

Thanks!
You make sure the email address in 3CX is their main UPN in O365 and add them to the list of synced users. It will be matched with the existing extension.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickD_3CX
Hi @ConceptsWeb Thanks so much for your speedy reply!

Where can I find the list of synced users you mention? Is that within 3CX or M365?

Cheers!
After you have set the email of each Extension in 3CX to match the UPN of the corresponding user from MS365 you want it to sync to (UPN must be unique across extensions), in 3CX go to Settings --> Microsoft 365, and you can select them in the "User Sync" tab:
https://www.3cx.com/docs/microsoft-365-integration/#h.qstanjnw2wlt

In your care the "Only these users" option seems to be the best suited.
 
  • Like
Reactions: louieblackman
Status
Not open for further replies.