Ring Group not showing in caller ID on Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshd23

Customer
Joined
Aug 18, 2015
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
I have v15 with the latest service packs. Under Contacts I have set 'Prepend Name" in the Add Group, Queue or DID/DDI Names to Caller ID. Having the ring group show in caller ID works great on physical phones and the Windows client. However, on Android just the caller ID is showing, the Group name is not showing.

How do I get the ring group to show in caller ID on Android?
Thanks!
 
Did you only install the Beta Android app or did you also have to install the 15.5 alpha server as well?
I have installed only BETA version, not the 15.5 alpha server.
 
Looking forward to the Beta android version being released as stable once it's tested :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon