- Joined
- Jul 18, 2022
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
I have two SIP trunks configured on 3CX.
My requirement is:
When an external caller calls this specific DID, the call should be received by 3CX through SIP Trunk 1 and then forwarded/routed to SIP Trunk 2.
The external SIP platform connected through SIP Trunk 2 will handle the call from that point onward.
The desired call flow is:
External Caller → SIP Trunk 1 → 3CX → SIP Trunk 2 → External SIP Platform
There is no 3CX extension, queue, ring group, or IVR involved in the desired call flow.
I am essentially looking for a way to use 3CX as an intermediary between the two SIP trunks for this particular DID.
I would appreciate advice on the recommended/supported way to configure this in 3CX V20.
Specifically, I would like to know:
- SIP Trunk 1 receives incoming PSTN calls.
- SIP Trunk 2 connects to an external SIP-based voice platform.
My requirement is:
When an external caller calls this specific DID, the call should be received by 3CX through SIP Trunk 1 and then forwarded/routed to SIP Trunk 2.
The external SIP platform connected through SIP Trunk 2 will handle the call from that point onward.
The desired call flow is:
External Caller → SIP Trunk 1 → 3CX → SIP Trunk 2 → External SIP Platform
There is no 3CX extension, queue, ring group, or IVR involved in the desired call flow.
I am essentially looking for a way to use 3CX as an intermediary between the two SIP trunks for this particular DID.
I would appreciate advice on the recommended/supported way to configure this in 3CX V20.
Specifically, I would like to know:
- Can an inbound call received on a specific DID on SIP Trunk 1 be routed directly to SIP Trunk 2?
- If not, what is the recommended 3CX configuration to achieve this?
- Are there any required Outbound Rules, SIP trunk parameters, or SIP header/number transformations?