Sales Force Integration

MAGTEL SYSTEMS

Platinum Partner
Joined
Nov 17, 2022
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
we are facing issue like this [error=redirect_uri_mismatch&error_description=redirect_uri%20must%20match%20configuration]. is this problem related to 3cx or sales force.
 
when we try to integrate with salesforce
 
This error is related with the redirection url.
Ensure that this is applied in the CRM as per guideline:

1774253142699.png
 
A common issue related to this is specifying the Redirect URL with a port number, for example :5001, and the 3CX console being accessible without that port. Both must match exactly, just add the suffix /api/oauth2crm.
 
I need to chime in here. I am having the same issue when trying to set up Salesforce and 3cx. I was working last year, but now have a demo and it is broken. So i deleted the connector and recreated it. When I go to authorize I get the same error. The callback URL is correct.
 
I need to chime in here. I am having the same issue when trying to set up Salesforce and 3cx. I was working last year, but now have a demo and it is broken. So i deleted the connector and recreated it. When I go to authorize I get the same error. The callback URL is correct.
Make 100000% sure the URL is correct. Verify protocol, slashes, port if needed (if not 443), etc.

We deployed one yesterday and it worked first time.
 
DM sent Concepts.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,960
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us