- Joined
- Feb 21, 2022
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi There,
I hope someone can help. I have 2 questions.
- We did a salesforce integration that went pretty smooth. When looking up contacts from the 3cx to salesforce we can pick them up. The client however wants all the contacts to show on the 3cx. I was under the impression that it will import the contacts from salesforce to 3cx when doing the integration, but it is not. Is there a way to do this?
- Secondly what are all the actual features of the integration, the basics I know, call journaling, etc. Is there a link to a video that can explain this perhaps?
Please can someone assist?
Thank you in advance.
I hope someone can help. I have 2 questions.
- We did a salesforce integration that went pretty smooth. When looking up contacts from the 3cx to salesforce we can pick them up. The client however wants all the contacts to show on the 3cx. I was under the impression that it will import the contacts from salesforce to 3cx when doing the integration, but it is not. Is there a way to do this?
- Secondly what are all the actual features of the integration, the basics I know, call journaling, etc. Is there a link to a video that can explain this perhaps?
Please can someone assist?
Thank you in advance.