Salesforce Integration Contact Tab Display only user's own contacts

CharmQuark

Premier Customer
Joined
Jan 12, 2025
Messages
27
Reaction score
4
Hello everyone,
I work with V20 and am trying to integrate Salesforce. I followed the manual. The integration is done in collaboration with Salesforce Admin. The default template is used. The test is working well. The results are from all Salesforce users. That is as expected. Authorization is made with OAuth as a Salesforce Admin.
A user is set to use the integration with "Open Contact URL using Server Side CRM integration".
Contacts Tab discovers ALL contacts with a search number from ALL other users. The example is below:

3cx-contacts__.png

Question #1.
Is there any way to modify the default Salesforce template to search CRM contacts that belong only to a particular user who does not have Salesforce Admin rights?

Question #2.
Is it possible to not limit a list to 20 contacts?

Thank you
 
Hello community. My questions published a week ago did not have answers or comments. I still misunderstand how 3cx is supposed to be integrated into Salesforce. I'm not even a plain user of Salesforce. I'm a newbie in Salesforce. The https://www.3cx.com/docs/salesforce-crm-integration/ manual says to log in to Salesforce or create a developer account. Are those two options equal to make integration work for all 3cx company phone system users who have accounts in a company Salesforce?
Thank you.
 
Hello community. My questions published a week ago did not have answers or comments. I still misunderstand how 3cx is supposed to be integrated into Salesforce. I'm not even a plain user of Salesforce. I'm a newbie in Salesforce. The https://www.3cx.com/docs/salesforce-crm-integration/ manual says to log in to Salesforce or create a developer account. Are those two options equal to make integration work for all 3cx company phone system users who have accounts in a company Salesforce?
Thank you.
Yes, the integration is server-wide. So if a 3CX user is matched to a Salesforce user (by their email address) and the contact/lead/account existed in Salesforce, or was created during the call via the "+ Add Contact" in the call UI, the call will be logged. Same for chats.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,960
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us