Salesforce integration doesn't work and now I can't disable it

Status
Not open for further replies.

checkinyyz

Joined
Dec 17, 2017
Messages
64
Reaction score
1
We never could get server based Salesforce to work so gave up on that and tried client. I added it under advanced>integrations in my own 3CX client. It doesn't work either, when someone calls it opens Salesforce in a new browser but it always just tries to create a new record, even though the phone number already exists. So I want to disable it. Under 3CX administrator console I removed Salesforce under client integrations, which removed it under advanced > integrations in the 3CX softphone. However when people call it still pops open my browser every time. How do I make that stop? Every time I get a call I go to answer it and the browser pops up to a "Create new contact" screen. How do I actually disable this?
 
Hello @checkinyyz,

If you want to disable the client side integration, after unchecking the option for the extension in the console, you need to reprovision 3CXPhone.

However, before giving up, I would suggest you to check why it is not working. If you want to check why the client side integration doesn't work, please check the logs in folder "%AppData%\3CXPhone for Windows\Logs", many times the issue is simple to fix. If you want to integrate Salesforce server side and have problems, please check the log "3cxPhoneSystemService.log" from the server, which will give you some pointers.

Kind regards.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,962
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe