- Joined
- Oct 27, 2023
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 1
Hello Everyone,
I am needing some assistance with our Salesforce integration. We are following the integration steps explained in the documentation (https://www.3cx.com/docs/salesforce-crm-integration/#h.eq0cx8q4fhr0) but coming up with an error when trying to "Authorize" and receive the Refresh Token.
The error is here:
'oauth2crm?error=invalid_request&error_description=missing+required+code+challenge' - which shows in the URL when pressing the Authorize button.
I am thinking this is because we have MFA enabled for all users and it is requesting the challenge code but I am unsure on where to enter the security token.
In this case, are we supposed to use the "salesforce" template and not the "salesforce V2" template?
Thank you.
I am needing some assistance with our Salesforce integration. We are following the integration steps explained in the documentation (https://www.3cx.com/docs/salesforce-crm-integration/#h.eq0cx8q4fhr0) but coming up with an error when trying to "Authorize" and receive the Refresh Token.
The error is here:
'oauth2crm?error=invalid_request&error_description=missing+required+code+challenge' - which shows in the URL when pressing the Authorize button.
I am thinking this is because we have MFA enabled for all users and it is requesting the challenge code but I am unsure on where to enter the security token.
In this case, are we supposed to use the "salesforce" template and not the "salesforce V2" template?
Thank you.