- Joined
- Feb 27, 2019
- Messages
- 47
- Reaction score
- 8
Hi Everyone.
I was wondering what settings you have on Contact Options when integrating 3CX with Salesforce.
I had the Match at least X number of characters and due to a SF limitation it seems that if a number is 12 digits, if I have it set on 11 characters it will not find it and if I have it on 9 it may find it.
Do you know if I can use the Match exactly option and if yes will it have any limitations (+ sign or 00 in front of the number)?
Thank you!
I was wondering what settings you have on Contact Options when integrating 3CX with Salesforce.
I had the Match at least X number of characters and due to a SF limitation it seems that if a number is 12 digits, if I have it set on 11 characters it will not find it and if I have it on 9 it may find it.
Do you know if I can use the Match exactly option and if yes will it have any limitations (+ sign or 00 in front of the number)?
Thank you!