- Joined
- Mar 2, 2020
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi,
I just made 3CX integration with Salesforce and when I test connection it says that integration is OK but it cannont find this contact (despite the contact with this number exists). If i check the "create contact" option, everytime when I test connection it creates new contact with this number.
Also, when I try to call a number from salesforce I get message "localhost refused to connect ".
What I am doing wrong?
I just made 3CX integration with Salesforce and when I test connection it says that integration is OK but it cannont find this contact (despite the contact with this number exists). If i check the "create contact" option, everytime when I test connection it creates new contact with this number.
Also, when I try to call a number from salesforce I get message "localhost refused to connect ".
What I am doing wrong?
