Salesforce Integration - Syncing call duration

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenHessell

Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I setup the salesforce CRM integration today and it is talking with salesforce and identifying contacts - I would like to synchronize call duration, type etc automatically.

I see that in the 'Integrate 3CX Phone System Pro with Salesforce.com' that this is avail;able with 3CX v16 - what is eta on this being available?

What will the upgrade procedure be for this as well when/if it is available?

Do you have any work arounds to transmit this data through third party software at the moment?

Cheers

Ben
 
Hello Ben,

3CX v16 is around the corner. In fact we already released 2 alphas, the beta is a few weeks away, and then the final release should not take much longer, it will be during Q1 2019 for sure.

When you get the upgrade, you will just need to configure the additional settings for Call Journaling and Automatic Contact Creation.

Kind regards.
 
Morning Chaps
We are just about to go live with Salesforce in a couple of weeks. I've setup the link with 3CX already and I'm getting 'CRM' contacts across into the 3CX address book.
What should I expect to see in Salesforce in regard to call records.
I'd appreciate any links to info please?
Thanks
Daren
 
If you're in v16 and configured the Call Journaling feature, then you should start seeing the calls as activities for the contact, lead or account.

Please note that you need to specify the extensions for your agents in Salesforce, as explained here:
https://www.3cx.com/docs/salesforce-crm-integration/#h.pf8s38slc3nw

Calls are associated to the 2 parties: the Salesforce user, and the Contact / Lead / Account. In order to do this, we need that the Salesforce user has the extension set. So when this extension receives a call, it will be reported by 3CX. If the call goes to an extension which is not defined for any Salesforce user, then it will not be reported.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us