• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

SBC IP address change

Status
Not open for further replies.

tohoken

Premier Customer
Basic Certified
Joined
Feb 26, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Once an SBC is installed and configured, can the static IP address be changed? I have a Raspberry Pi SBC installed and tested. I would now like to deliver this SBC to my branch office that uses a different IP address scheme. Is this possible to do I need to build and configure the SBC while it is on site at the new location?

Ken
 
Hi @tohoken,

If already installed, the SBC IP can be changed on the OS level. Another option is the preinstall the OS and install the SBC once on site so you have the correct IP to verify.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VasilisV_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,169
Latest member
Isaac415