SBC Suddenly Stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.

texmansru47

SOHO User
Joined
Jan 9, 2021
Messages
122
Reaction score
20
All,

My SBC is showing down for the last 2 days. I had a power outage but the raspberry pi running the SBC is up and running.

1) Is there something I can check on the Raspberry pi?
2) Was there a configuration change that I missed where the SBC is not working with the cloud version anymore?
3) Is there something I can check on my 3CX console to fix this. I attached the SIP information.

Sorry... I am a bit lost here.

Cheers,
Tom Wilson
Spring, TXSIPRW02JUL24.png
 
Is the Raspberry able to contact the PBX FQDN?
 
Actually after some additional Debug I found the ethernet port was not receiving or sending traffic. It was providing power to the Raspberry Pi but no network signals. I have ordered a replacement and it arrived this AM... I hope to get this back online ASAP.
 
Good to know that you found the hardware problem. Let us know the outcome.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,141
Messages
590,936
Members
165,158
Latest member
ascheney74