• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Screen remain on with missed call and call log

Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkweb

Free User
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
I have 2 x GXP 2135's and I'm trying to set the screen timeout but it just won't work.

I've added a custom template with the following:

<option value="1 minute">
<item name="blkactive_gxp21xx">100</item>
<item name="blkidle_gxp21xx">10</item>
<item name="blkactive">6</item>
<item name="blkidle">0</item>
<item name="blktime">1</item>
<item name="misscallblk">1</item>
</option>

But it doesn't seem to work and the display remains on if there has been a missed call or any outgoings have been made.

Phone firmware: 1.0.11.39
3CX Version: 18.0 Update 1 - Build 237

Any ideas?
 
Last edited:
Why create a custom template instead of using the 3CX Management Console built-in settings found in "Users >> Edit >> Phone Provisioning":
1635939532888.png

EDIT: I've actually just tested this and can confirm that for missed calls, the device is configured to keep the backlight enabled as long as there is a missed call notification. That said, the behavior you are experiencing is expected and unfortunately cannot be changed via 3CX with the settings I mentioned above. You may indeed be able to change this behavior via a custom template but, as custom templates are not supported, I really cannot provide any information on what you would need to change exactly, on the contrary, I would recommend not creating one at all in order to maintain a "clean" configuration supported by 3CX. If you wish to proceed with creating a custom template, you may want to consider reviewing the vendor's documentation. If it is of any help at all, the setting seemingly in charge of this behavior is the following:
1635941112613.png
 
Last edited:
Thanks Chris, Yes seems you've found what I expected.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ChrisC_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon